As a supplier of specialist technical services to Alcatel-Lucent, MIRAIT Technologies Australia has been constructing and commissioning major telecommunications networks on behalf of Alcatel Lucent for over fifteen years. Works include;
- Telephone Exchange relocations (switching and transmission).
- Broadband technologies (internal and external electronics).
- Exchange submarine systems and power transmission (4000Vdc).
- Transmission installation and commissioning.
- TopHat and micronode trials for nbn and Telstra.
- Wireless Access.
The installation and commissioning of new submarine exchanges as part of the expansion to Nextgen’s North West Cable System from Port Headland to Darwin, and the new Tasman Global Access Cable that Telstra, Vodafone and Spark NZ have invested in, are examples of recent works MIRAIT Technologies Australia has undertaken on behalf of Alcatel-Lucent